- 55 Posts
So I'm shopping for an unlimited data plan minutes are of medium importance the most important of course is the ability to tether the data. Phone wise it must be android is there 4G yet in South California yet? I'm a little lost due to the upcoming Metro PCs merger and what's the best phone out now. Should I wait for the SGIV?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsSent From My Galaxy Nexus
- 03-05-2013, 02:00 AM #2
- 345 Posts
Re: Best plan
T-Mobile has unlimited plans and plans with tethering. But there are no plans that include both. If you want tethering, get a postpaid plan at 5 or 10 GB or a limited prepaid plan and pay $15 extra for tethering. The reason you won't get tethering with an unlimited plan is because your mobile data plan is not meant to be your home internet.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 03-05-2013, 07:41 AM #3
- 03-05-2013, 11:11 AM #4
- 03-05-2013, 01:44 PM #5
- 50 Posts
Re: Best plan
Leaked documents about T-Mobile's new plans seem to indicate that there will be a $70 Unlimited Talk/Text/Data plan that will come with 500 mb of tethering included. For $10 extra you'll be able to add an additional 2 GB or, for $20 extra, you can add an additional 4 GB. This is all in addition to the included 500 mb for a total of either 2.5 or 4.5 GB of tethered data.
- By SwedishFish232 in forum SprintReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By SpikeJones in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:44 AM
- By Carol00Clark in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:19 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:17 PM