Best plan

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
So I'm shopping for an unlimited data plan minutes are of medium importance the most important of course is the ability to tether the data. Phone wise it must be android is there 4G yet in South California yet? I'm a little lost due to the upcoming Metro PCs merger and what's the best phone out now. Should I wait for the SGIV?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile has unlimited plans and plans with tethering. But there are no plans that include both. If you want tethering, get a postpaid plan at 5 or 10 GB or a limited prepaid plan and pay $15 extra for tethering. The reason you won't get tethering with an unlimited plan is because your mobile data plan is not meant to be your home internet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile has unlimited plans and plans with tethering. But there are no plans that include both. If you want tethering, get a postpaid plan at 5 or 10 GB or a limited prepaid plan and pay $15 extra for tethering. The reason you won't get tethering with an unlimited plan is because your mobile data plan is not meant to be your home internet.

That's all going out the window with T-mobile rolling out new plans as part of its un carrier campaign.

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
That's all going out the window with T-mobile rolling out new plans as part of its un carrier campaign.

+1
If you can be patient, it might be in your best interest to wait until T-Mobile makes their big announcement.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

Korama12

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Leaked documents about T-Mobile's new plans seem to indicate that there will be a $70 Unlimited Talk/Text/Data plan that will come with 500 mb of tethering included. For $10 extra you'll be able to add an additional 2 GB or, for $20 extra, you can add an additional 4 GB. This is all in addition to the included 500 mb for a total of either 2.5 or 4.5 GB of tethered data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781