Straight Talk Tmobile coverage vs Tmobile post paid.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Nexus 4 on Straight Talk with an AT&T sim card. The data speeds with the AT&T sim is a lot slower than when I had the Tmobile sim. The reason why I switched from the T-mobile sim to the AT&T sim was due to the fact that I couldn't get service in the building where I work. Coverage everywhere else was fine. My question is if I were to switch to T-mobile post paid, would my service be any better than with Straight Talk T-mobile or would it be the same?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much the same. Straight Talk is using T-Mobile's towers for its T-Mobile sim card reception.

With one exception. T-Mobile will prioritize connections for it's own customers over Straight Talk customers. You may never notice it unless you are in an area of heavy use.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
With one exception. T-Mobile will prioritize connections for it's own customers over Straight Talk customers. You may never notice it unless you are in an area of heavy use.
That what I was hoping for. I was aware that Straight Talk used T-mobiles towers. I just thought that maybe by being an actual T-mobile subscriber would get you slightly better coverage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12