- 116 Posts
Coverage @ Dayton, OH?
I am being stationed at Wright - Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio in the winter this year, and I am eager to get as far away from Verizon as possible. I have always liked T Mobiles phone selection, and I love that they went contract-less now. However, I don't want to have bad service, so I wanted to ask any of you Dayton, OH residents: how's your T-mobile coverage?
Sent from my DROID RAZR HDMotorola Moto X on Verizon
-Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD (Ret)
-Motorola Droid 4 (Ret)
-HTC Droid Incredible 2 (Ret)
-Motorola Droid (Ret)
- 03-28-2013, 03:00 PM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Coverage @ Dayton, OH?
I'm up there a few times a week for work. Around the base and inside 675 T-mo has good coverage. As you get out of town a little ways...... not so much.
Going towards Springfiled or North of 70....... Sucks or not existent.
Yellow Spings.... hit and miss. Depends on if the wind is blowing i guess
- By jstewart0131 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:18 PM
- By Fropez87 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:42 AM
- By Tmak04 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:24 AM
- By fiveonethird in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:03 AM
- By Magnious in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:16 AM