HTC One purchase question

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks, been trying to figure this out but couldn't find a concrete answer. I'm on a family value plan and if I want to buy the HTC One from a corporate tmobile store will I be forced to change my plan? I rather not. Guess I will have to ask them directly? Not planning to check until next week so was curious if anyone tried. Thanks.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks, been trying to figure this out but couldn't find a concrete answer. I'm on a family value plan and if I want to buy the HTC One from a corporate tmobile store will I be forced to change my plan? I rather not. Guess I will have to ask them directly? Not planning to check until next week so was curious if anyone tried. Thanks.
I have not but you know these carriers take everyone on a one by one basis based on your acct. I would call and talk to them about your own acct. and see what they have to say. Good luck.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
T Mobile has a new way of treating phone purchases.

You can :eek: just buy a phone on installments!!!

Got $369.99??? Then walk out of the store with the phone in hand...

Don't have it now? If your plan qualifies you can buy it over time @ 0.00% APR. Just $9.99 down and $15.00 a month for 24 months. It's the same $369.99 without having to fork it all over at once. ;)

HTC One at T-Mobile

These deals apply to the new Simple Choice Plan, but I'm sure your in-store rep will want to make a sale... Ask 'em if you can get the installment plan.

JamesTBurns

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
T Mobile has a new way of treating phone purchases.

You can :eek: just buy a phone on installments!!!

Got $369.99??? Then walk out of the store with the phone in hand...

Don't have it now? If your plan qualifies you can buy it over time @ 0.00% APR. Just $9.99 down and $15.00 a month for 24 months. It's the same $369.99 without having to fork it all over at once. ;)

HTC One at T-Mobile

These deals apply to the new Simple Choice Plan, but I'm sure your in-store rep will want to make a sale... Ask 'em if you can get the installment plan.

That link goes to the One S, which is 369, 200 cheaper than the One.