T-Mobile LTE spotted in Nashville?

musiccitytmo

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I would just be happy if they had decent HSPA+ coverage. I get 12 down at home without LTE, however driving down I-65 around Harding... drop calls every time. No service around Peytonsville Road once you jump off the highway. Many areas of Green Hills, 2G at best. Sneed Rd, 2G at best. Linwood Ave by Tyne, barely 1 bar. Lets get some more towers around here! I am so afraid they will just convert to LTE and never add the necessary towers to have full coverage in one of the Best Cities in America. Let's Go, T-MO

Joshua Lovelace

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
yeah I have an htc one and I live in northern nashville, madison tn specifically near I-65 and I have 4G LTE round the clock so they clearly have installed the antenna and turned it on for more than a test. Its clear that they have just moved ahead with the update on a few towers around nashville... or maybe I am roaming on another networks LTE tower idk... speed test btw says I get around 28 megabits per second on LTE :)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmOqjmLHoJwbkdHcEx0aE94REE/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

tooter123

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been outside of Nashville like Rutherford county and noticed LTE working?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

The_Stig505

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I live in the West Nashville area by White Bridge Road and I'm either with 3 or more bars of HSPA 42 with great speeds or 2 bars of LTE and honestly the LTE has better ping and seems like it has better throughput

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering how the Tmobile service is in general in Nashiville. I was thinking moving here. I currently live in Vegas with amazing service (since its one of Tmo headquarters). What part of town is the best too? I was thinking of moving to hermitage area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007