- 05-24-2013, 04:36 PM #2
- 05-25-2013, 03:53 AM #3
You can also use Root Metrics for similar information. I've participated in the "crowd source" coverage maps (Root Metrics). I haven't found them to be accurate. I've been eying T-Mobile myself. I just went ahead and ordered a SIM card. I'll suspend my current carrier account and test T-Mo. Not an ideal procedure, but to some extent you have to test the service with your phone in the specific areas you will use it.
- By UTnick in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:15 PM
- By defector21084 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:45 AM
- By 72guy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum SportsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:38 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:07 AM