Rural areas

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
What is the opinion of my fellow androids. Will Tmobile start or have they started trying to improve their service in the rural areas of Kentucky? I have been with them for over 10 years. I really like how they try to listen to what their customers want. I appreciate their pricing , their no contract plans, their new jump plans, & even their smart phone lineups.The only complaint I have with Tmobile is the service in the areas 10- 15 miles outside the city limits. Does anyone know if these areas will ever be upgraded to the level of Verizon or AT&T. Come on Tmobile, help us hillbillies out a little. That's my only complaint at all.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What is the opinion of my fellow androids. Will Tmobile start or have they started trying to improve their service in the rural areas of Kentucky? I have been with them for over 10 years. I really like how they try to listen to what their customers want. I appreciate their pricing , their no contract plans, their new jump plans, & even their smart phone lineups.The only complaint I have with Tmobile is the service in the areas 10- 15 miles outside the city limits. Does anyone know if these areas will ever be upgraded to the level of Verizon or AT&T. Come on Tmobile, help us hillbillies out a little. That's my only complaint at all.

My understanding of Tmo is they like to service bigger cities. I have read many posts about people saying once you are clear of a major metropolitan area, you have little to no signal.

rlindydiane

May 7, 2012
Visit site

... I am not in KY but I had to work in a "no service" area. When I called T-mo to ask them if they knew this they said "No there is service in that area." Long story short I switched to VZW and they told me that particular area I was in was what they called "spotty." IMO T-mo lied to me, even though I was with them for 12 years I left. If your phone is useless 8 hours a day who would you believe? I hope you get resolution but I'd be skeptical. Shop around it may be worth paying a little more money to have service NOW =) My bill actually remained the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463