- 18 Posts
Cannot upload/download files using ftp
T-Mobile - Galaxy S4
I am able to upload and download files from my server using an Android ftp app on my phone when on my home WiFi
However I am unable to do so when using 4G or 4G LTE
The ftp app goes as far as "AUTH TLS OK." then just freezes
I'm using the AndFTP app but also tried several other ftp programs from the Google app store all with the same results.
Have only had T-mobile for a month.
All was ok when I was on Sprint and I was able to upload/download.
Anyone have experience in this area ?
- 08-22-2013, 03:24 AM #2
- 09-13-2013, 04:23 AM #3
Re: Cannot upload/download files using ftp
Are you making sure to have a separate entry for being 'outside' your home? E.g., I SFTP to 192.168.1.10, but that won't do me any good outside of my specific home network.Nexus4 - Stock 4.4
Nexus7 - Stock 4.4
SGH-T989 - CM10.2
- By Mergus in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: Yesterday, 10:07 PM
- By Jean Anderson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:05 PM
- By sam2400 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:11 PM
- By Singleplyguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:02 AM
- By Saddy Krish in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:49 AM