- 59 Posts
Getting out of Value Plan Contract?
My wife and I both have value plans. We're on contract through next year. However, since it is value plan neither of us have any subsidized phones to repay to t-mobile.
Has anyone had any luck getting out of these contracts since there is no financial obligation to T-Mobile? I'm considering switching us to Simple Talk now that they have AT&T LTE as AT&T has better rural coverage.
- 09-18-2013, 07:48 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 09-19-2013, 02:26 AM #3
- 09-30-2013, 10:40 PM #4
- 82 Posts
- Android 4.3
Re: Getting out of Value Plan Contract?Nexus4 - Stock 4.4
Nexus7 - Stock 4.4
SGH-T989 - CM10.2
- By rayndog3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 25Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:54 PM
- By Highland Droid in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:51 AM
- By puch96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 69Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:44 PM
- By Android Rage in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:49 PM
- By SNURBY1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:07 PM