- 37 Posts
This is probably a dumb question - However I just got an N5 and I was hoping someone could help me out with the best way to get a new SIM card for it. I looked online and they want to charge me like $10 plus another $6 to ship it? Someone else said if you go get one in the store they charge you to activate? Does this sound right to you? Is my new phone going to cost me like another $50!!
- 11-01-2013, 11:24 AM #2
- 11-01-2013, 11:26 AM #33200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3
Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510
- 37 Posts
Re: Sim Card
Thanks. I got on with CS and they actually told me they couldn't send me a micro sim because the N5 isn't in there system yet! OMG! So I called back and told them I had ordered an N4 (takes the same card) and she said she didn't have any to send me - what's the deal T-MO??? But she noted my account so I can go to a store and get one for free. So now I just have to go up to a store.
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:22 PM
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:55 PM
- By droidman401 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:06 PM
- By RicKaysen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 10-31-2013, 01:46 PM