- 20 Posts
Iphone 5 question
Happy New Year to everyone!
So I got an Iphone 5 several months ago, The 64gig one when we ordered it it had to be shipped to the house. The store gave us a sim and told us to use that one not the one that came with the phone. I have both Android and Apple phones just to let you know. The Iphone didn't have any T-Mobile apps or blot like say a Verizon phone would have. I was wondering if that was the normal for T-mobile? I'm not complaining but just wondering.
- 12-31-2013, 07:13 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 07:16 PM #3
Re: Iphone 5 question
Apples from what I understand have little to no bloat. Nexus devices and the Moto X and G also have little or no bloat either. Anything else is fair game.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By applepye in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
- By Xraylady1021 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Issac Brown in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:30 PM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:16 AM
- By Joe Cardoso in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:41 PM