Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Rules

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Default T-Mobile in New Haven CT, Nashville TN, Columbia SC, and Baltimore MD?

If you live in these areas I am wondering if you could give me a thumbs up or thumbs down. I'm considering giving Big Red the heave (and im not even under contract at this point). I even still have unlimited data with VZW. The coverage maps show a strong presence in all the areas I looked at, so it seems like a no brainer to save 250.00 a year. Just looking for some actual hands on. I start traveling again in 3 weeks, so I might just sign up and try the service in TN and SC.. but I am always interested in what people think that might have the service in those areas. VZW has amazing coverage in Nashville, but it ok in the other 3.

Thanks for any input you might have in advance.
    DROID Turbo on Verizon Wireless.

Try sensorly.com or download the app from the play store. It has accurate coverage uploaded from people with the app.
    Thanked by:
    Fable 

Default Re: T-Mobile in New Haven CT, Nashville TN, Columbia SC, and Baltimore MD?

T-Mobile is great in New Haven, I work a lot in New Haven, solid LTE coverage. I'm mostly in the downtown, Whalley Ave, or Foxon areas. . .those areas I can say have solid LTE coverage.

Posted using Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile

Default Re: T-Mobile in New Haven CT, Nashville TN, Columbia SC, and Baltimore MD?

Works great in Nashville (Downtown, Hermitage Brentwood, Antioch) with phone signal and 4G-LTE... I moved from Nashville last year but it still works great when I visit

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Was using TMobile in Columbia. Now on AT&T after leaving VZW and no longer eligible for benefits. Usually not an issue within the city limits, but going outside the city may be an issue(heading toward Newberry,Florence,Augusta and Orangeburg on their respective Interstates).

Also, if you plan to tailgate at and around the fairgrounds during football season, congestion becomes an issue with AT&T and VZW being the only carriers who have data working properly as well as voice.

Posted via Android Central App