Reduced Montly Pass Selection
I activated my Nexus 7 on T-Mobile with the included SIM card. Every month I have had to go back into their site (which is usually broken) and buy another monthly pass because they keep unenrolling me out of automatic renewal because they changed the passes.
This month, I now see only one pass available, the 2.5 GB for $30 per month.
Was this some kind of bait and switch?
- 01-11-2014, 06:50 PM #2
Re: Reduced Montly Pass Selection
What other plan were you getting? If it wasn't cheaper.. It's not really a bait and switch. Also since they didn't guarantee anything to you.. It isn't a bait and switch. If you paid for a month and had to renew at the end of it and the plan changed.. It changed. You're not in a contract or agreement so they can do that.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 01-20-2014, 07:40 PM #3
- By CyclingBear in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Jark360 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By britcova in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:39 PM
- By Acudoc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:14 PM
- By Acudoc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:07 AM