- 02-20-2014, 05:42 PM #2
- 02-21-2014, 08:50 AM #4
- 02-21-2014, 02:16 PM #5
- 514 Posts
Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards
I think it's a great idea. I plan on getting one and using it for online purchases that I rather not have access to my debit card number or for automatic bills that I prefer not to reach into my bank account each month. (Have had their mistakes screw me up before). This will be a nice firewall.
Posted via Android Central AppIf I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
- 02-21-2014, 02:25 PM #6Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM #7
- 02-23-2014, 02:27 PM #8
- 02-23-2014, 02:36 PM #9
- 02-24-2014, 11:32 AM #10
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM
- By Rainbelle in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Bluehair62 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:57 PM
- By dishe in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:54 PM
- By Flipcjl in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:59 PM