Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GadgetGator
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    What do y'all think of the new tmobile Visa cards ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    I see no benefit for my needs but that's just me.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    I got it but I haven't tried it yet. I ordered it online


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #4  
    raino's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,478 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.1.1

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    Good way for them to have access to your money, should you fall behind in paying your bill.
    SGH-T999v running stock 4.3
  5. #5  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    I think it's a great idea. I plan on getting one and using it for online purchases that I rather not have access to my debit card number or for automatic bills that I prefer not to reach into my bank account each month. (Have had their mistakes screw me up before). This will be a nice firewall.

    Posted via Android Central App
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
    Thanked by:
    IAmSixNine likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGator View Post
    I think it's a great idea. I plan on getting one and using it for online purchases that I rather not have access to my debit card number or for automatic bills that I prefer not to reach into my bank account each month. (Have had their mistakes screw me up before). This will be a nice firewall.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I just use my credit card and pay it off.. Same as paying from checking except for if they do a mistake I'm not missing the $ .

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    I was planning on getting one then i found out its not supported with the ISIS app..
    LAME..
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+
  8. #8  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I just use my credit card and pay it off.. Same as paying from checking except for if they do a mistake I'm not missing the $ .
    .
    Some of us either have horrible credit, or don't want a credit card. So this fills that in-between place nicely.
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGator View Post
    Some of us either have horrible credit, or don't want a credit card. So this fills that in-between place nicely.
    Understandable.. But that's why in my first post I said for my needs .

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: The new T-Mobile prepaid Visa cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilshaq65 View Post
    I got it but I haven't tried it yet. I ordered it online


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aren't they available at T-Mobile stores? I know of one at the mall that has them here.
    Last edited by dpham00; 02-26-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Will it be possible to root the Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S5?
    By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM
  2. New Samsung Galaxy Lght user
    By Rainbelle in forum Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:37 AM
  3. 'READ NEW TEXT MESSAGE" S-voice, Siri, or Google Now??
    By Bluehair62 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:57 PM
  4. New user questions... Picking one of these up
    By dishe in forum Samsung Galaxy Victory
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:54 PM
  5. Music not sound on SD card using Walkman app
    By Flipcjl in forum Sony Xperia Z1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:59 PM

Posting Permissions

B