Came to T-MO from Verizon, final bill?
I switched back to TMO under that offer where they pay the termination fees upon sending them previous carriers final bill. However, it's been a month and I haven't seen a final bill yet from verizon. Has anyone switched from Verizon as well, if so do you need to call them for your final bill?
Re: Came to T-MO from Verizon, final bill?
So yeah found my answer. Lol
Hey there Umich2000,
We are very sad to hear that you've chosen to leave us. It breaks our heart! Do you mind me asking if there's any way we can mend our relationship?
No matter what, we are here for you and have the answer. All Final Bills - regardless of if you're on paperless billing or not - will be sent through the mail to the home address we have on file for you. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days after your billing cycle to generate the bill and mail it, plus a few days of travel-time.
Let us know if there's anything we can do to bring you back.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
- By lameiii in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:43 PM
- By dgreening in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 70Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:04 PM
- By Gaylee Tega in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:33 PM
- By komal_babar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:23 PM