T-Mobile Prepaid Google Voice Block Calls
Two months ago I ported my T-Mobile Post to Google Voice. Now I activated my Nexus 4 back on the $30 T-Mobile Prepaid. I have my phone setup and calling using my Google Voice. To not use minutes I either call using Skype or with Hangouts on iPad Mini. But I am getting a lot of unwanted calls, from people calling the new T-Mobile number. Which I don't use, is there anyway to block all calls when that number is dialed and not when someone calls my Google Voice number. I gave the new number to no one. Really annoying but thats prepaid for you, it was probably a burner phone number before I got it.
- 03-10-2014, 04:40 PM #2
- 03-10-2014, 10:39 PM #3
- 1,202 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: T-Mobile Prepaid Google Voice Block Calls
Yeah, you could change the number. It's $15
Another option is to get a number blocking app like Mr. Number or use the "Blacklist" on your dialer.
I've gotten so many calls for my current Tmo number looking for the previous owner that I use the apps to block them. I have never given this number out.
I use Google Voice with Spare Phone app to make calls
- By Paul627g in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 111Last Post: 02-09-2015, 01:28 AM
- By Unicorn Rancher in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 17Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:20 AM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM
- By dean storey in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
- By siddhesh sawant in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:19 PM