APN / What are the differences?
Using Nexus 5 with T-Mobile Prepaid. There is a list of APN's to choose from. However, one is already selected? What are the differences in the unselected ones?
*T-Mobile GPRS (selected by default)
Although, I understand Metro PCS uses T-mobile, why are there 3 different T-Mobile APNs to choose from? Thanks in advance to whomever can enlighten me.
- 03-16-2014, 06:26 AM #2
- By Ilti Cela in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2015, 08:59 AM
- By BassSoLow in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 18Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:54 PM
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 03-12-2014, 01:21 PM
- By FartguysDotCom in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:09 AM
- By GMGPR in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:07 AM