Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile 4g tablets @ wifi price. Free 1gb data for 2014. $10 discount afterwards

Tmobile is offering 4g tablets at wifi tablet pricing (up to $130 off), plus free 1.2gb for first year, $10 after that if you have a voice plan with them. Starts 4/12

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ext...ID%253D4485850

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: T-Mobile 4g tablets @ wifi price. Free 1gb data for 2014. $10 discount afterwards

Stop T-Mobile, I want to get a new tablet but I can't!

Sent from my Anthem filled Note 3
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Default Re: T-Mobile 4g tablets @ wifi price. Free 1gb data for 2014. $10 discount afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Stop T-Mobile, I want to get a new tablet but I can't!

Sent from my Anthem filled Note 3
    Yeah I wouldn't mind one with a free 1 GB of data either :P.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.

Global Posts
    911 Global Posts

In a lot of ways T-Mobile has already made WiFi only tablets mobile. The fact that their phone plans include tethering means you can already tether your tablet!

Still, this is even more awesome stuff from T-Mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by yfan View Post
    In a lot of ways T-Mobile has already made WiFi only tablets mobile. The fact that their phone plans include tethering means you can already tether your tablet!

True but keep in mind that Tmobile's tethering is limited to I believe 3 or 5gb on the unlimited data plan. Using a lot of tethering can be expensive in tmobile.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

I believe it's 4GB of tethering.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    I believe it's 4GB of tethering.
    3 GB if on the grandfathered ($20) unlimited data plan.

5 GB if on the new $30 unlimited plan.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by yfan View Post

Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome.

Global Posts
    911 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome..
    Oh I know.

On another note, I tried to see what the trade in value would be of a Nexus 7 (2013) wifi model, and it's showing up at only $12... I'm a little confused.. what the..
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,799 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome.

To bad they don't sell any convincing models that i Want... Only verizon offers the Note 10.1 2014 edition with LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    To bad they don't sell any convincing models that i Want... Only verizon offers the Note 10.1 2014 edition with LTE
    And I want the Verizon only LG G Pad 8.3. If only for the SD card. Tmobile makes things difficult lol may have to settle for a N7

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,799 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCSholtis View Post
    And I want the Verizon only LG G Pad 8.3. If only for the SD card. Tmobile makes things difficult lol may have to settle for a N7

I avoid Verizon like it's the plague (it is) charge way to much for data and service in general

Sent from my SM-N900T

Exactly how can tmobile afford this....

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    I avoid Verizon like it's the plague (it is) charge way to much for data and service in general

Sent from my SM-N900T
    I agree I had Verizon for 2 years. Hated them. Switched to ATT. Now with T mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Bigballer View Post
    Exactly how can tmobile afford this....
    And now t mobile is abolishing overages... Gotta love em!