Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question unlock from T-mobile question

I have only had Tmobile for 3 weeks, and i dont like it already. My best friend likes them, never has a problem, but also lives and hour away in an area that he gets great reception. Im stuck with 3g or less, even tho they "piggy back" off At&t towers when there is a need. I miss my go-phone already, but i have screwed my self by choosing an expensive S4 that i have to pay off before i can leave tmo. They only give you 2 weeks to return the phone with a restock fee of $50, but i didnt even go to enough places in that 2 weeks to know how well my service would NOT be. I can handle the crappy service for now, but in the meantime i am trying to find out where i should go next. Im liking the sounds of AIO. Heres my main question if someone can please help me figure this out: If i have my Tmo phone unlocked and go to AIO, or go phone, will i in fact have just as good of service with them, as i would have if i purchased an actual go phone, or phone from the AIO website?
    i dont want to feel like im paying for this phone, only to be screwed in the end on service with it anyhow. (i mainly went with t-mobile for the payment plan on the phone) thanks for the help...im slightly technologically impaired lol

Default Re: unlock from T-mobile question

AIO wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T. So yes you should get the same coverage as its the same company.

Default Re: unlock from T-mobile question

There are slight band differences between the T-Mobile and AT&T variants of the S4, but whether or not you'd ever see them depends on the frequencies AT&T uses in your area.