Will prepaid Sim work on post paid for Sim replacement?

4ringsa6

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I got a moto droid ultra unlocked. This uses the nano Sim and my nexus 4 uses a micro. I called T-Mobile and they want $10 for a replacement. Call me stingy but they use to offer free Sims for post paid customers.

Anyways, I got 3 nano prepaid Sims for $.03 and I'd like to know if I can call in and have them change my Sim number to the nano that's a prepaid Sim. I'm on the simple choice plan.

I hear they can't be used to activate new LOS but can be used as a replacement.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

demontooth

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I got a moto droid ultra unlocked. This uses the nano Sim and my nexus 4 uses a micro. I called T-Mobile and they want $10 for a replacement. Call me stingy but they use to offer free Sims for post paid customers.

Anyways, I got 3 nano prepaid Sims for $.03 and I'd like to know if I can call in and have them change my Sim number to the nano that's a prepaid Sim. I'm on the simple choice plan.

I hear they can't be used to activate new LOS but can be used as a replacement.

Go to a t-mobile store. They'll hook you up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4ringsa6

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Go to a t-mobile store. They'll hook you up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I did. They said their policy has changed and are only giving Sims for free if it is deemed defective. This was at two corporate store.

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes it will work. I use to do it all the time when I switch between nano sims and micro sims. I bought a bunch of each (nano and micro) when they have their $.99 or free sales. Now I just use a nano sim card adapter.

Also to activate it just go online to your t-mobile online account on your pc. Search for sim change. It will direct you to change the sim card yourself.