I'm heading over to the states from Australia and plan on using t mobile.
I have a moto G with the following frequency bands
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900 - CDMA version
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Will I get 3g coverage on t mobile service now that most areas have been refarmed?
Thanking you in advance
- 06-09-2014, 07:29 AM #2
- 06-09-2014, 09:48 AM #3
- 06-09-2014, 01:25 PM #5
Re: Compatibility question
I forgot to mention I'll be in vegas for a week I just looked at the map and I should get coverage there as well.
The last part of my trip is in mexico and I did read that t mobile offer their network there, but I think I'll only get 2g. Never mind.
Thank you for your kind words, it is my favourite place to travel to. If it wasn't 15 hours on a plane I would do it more often!
- 06-09-2014, 06:43 PM #7
- By ron561 in forum HeadsetsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:52 PM
- By 1iwilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:25 PM
- By waltwhiteftw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:48 AM
- By blakey5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:17 PM