Test drive an iPhone 5s for a week free!

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think when it comes available I will try it out. Depending on the terms.
Just not real sure about their coverage here in East Tennessee.
I hate the CEO of T-Mobile but at the prices they are offering I can just ignore him.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think when it comes available I will try it out. Depending on the terms.
Just not real sure about their coverage here in East Tennessee.
I hate the CEO of T-Mobile but at the prices they are offering I can just ignore him.

He is a bit flamboyant, but honestly he is really making att and tmobile rethink their offerings which is great.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
He is a bit flamboyant, but honestly he is really making att and tmobile rethink their offerings which is great.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

That he is. And he might actually be a super great guy but for some reason to me he comes across as a ****. In all honesty it is probably just the way I perceive him.
But he is definitely shaking up the way the cell phone market does things.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That he is. And he might actually be a super great guy but for some reason to me he comes across as a ****. In all honesty it is probably just the way I perceive him.
But he is definitely shaking up the way the cell phone market does things.

Na he tries to be. He wants to be that bully figure to the bigger guys... At least that's how I take it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope they expand that to other devices.

From the keynote it doesn't sound like it since they have a deal with Apple.

Either way a free test drive ain't bad... 0 dollars out of the wallet.. Is pretty sweet... Even without the phone you want since you're really testing the network more than anything.

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I read on their website about it. They will put a hold of 699.00 on your card but the big thing is the phone needs to be returned to a retailer not an authorized retailer. So if you do it you need to make sure there is one close by. Or might have to drive around until you find one I guess.
Still it's a nice way to try their network out.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
From the keynote it doesn't sound like it since they have a deal with Apple.

Either way a free test drive ain't bad... 0 dollars out of the wallet.. Is pretty sweet... Even without the phone you want since you're really testing the network more than anything.

They might.... This deal with Apple is plain marketing for them... Wants people to be more aware they sell iPhone. Back in 2010 I left T-Mobile because A) they didn't have the iPhone and B) various other reasons.

Now we might know T-Mobile has the iPhone but some people might not. This is a great way to tell people they now sell iPhone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I read on their website about it. They will put a hold of 699.00 on your card but the big thing is the phone needs to be returned to a retailer not an authorized retailer. So if you do it you need to make sure there is one close by. Or might have to drive around until you find one I guess.
Still it's a nice way to try their network out.

Still a great deal to test out T-Mobile service though because the service is iffy at places. My home I get no service but I use wifi calling but some people don't have a wifi network at home and depends on cell phone service and if they don't get any service then no luck for them

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They might.... This deal with Apple is plain marketing for them... Wants people to be more aware they sell iPhone. Back in 2010 I left T-Mobile because A) they didn't have the iPhone and B) various other reasons.

Now we might know T-Mobile has the iPhone but some people might not. This is a great way to tell people they now sell iPhone

Yeah true... None of us will ever know. I'm mainly just excited that people can do this. A free test drive with any top phone from Android or Apple is pretty awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463