Everytime i activate t-mobile 200mg tablet monthly free data i'm asked to sign into network

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Im using a 32g 3g/wifi nexus 7 tablet completely stock running android 4.4.3. According to t-mobile the 200mgs of free data is supposed to roll over each month automatically ie: not requiring me to sign into the network each month to reactivate the 200mgs of free data. Thing is that each time i toggle from wifi to data or use them at the sametime i receive a notification asking me if i want to sign into the t-mobile network even though my device shows me on the t-mobile network and my data usage settings display the data ive used.

This has really become a reliability issue for me b/c when i need the table to work it doesnt..thanks in advance for your help. :confused:

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Im using a 32g 3g/wifi nexus 7 tablet completely stock running android 4.4.3. According to t-mobile the 200mgs of free data is supposed to roll over each month automatically ie: not requiring me to sign into the network each month to reactivate the 200mgs of free data. Thing is that each time i toggle from wifi to data or use them at the sametime i receive a notification asking me if i want to sign into the t-mobile network even though my device shows me on the t-mobile network and my data usage settings display the data ive used.

This has really become a reliability issue for me b/c when i need the table to work it doesn't..thanks in advance for your help. :confused:

Isn't it free FIRST 200 megs after you buy a data package or something?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513