- 551 Posts
Everytime i activate t-mobile 200mg tablet monthly free data i'm asked to sign into network
Im using a 32g 3g/wifi nexus 7 tablet completely stock running android 4.4.3. According to t-mobile the 200mgs of free data is supposed to roll over each month automatically ie: not requiring me to sign into the network each month to reactivate the 200mgs of free data. Thing is that each time i toggle from wifi to data or use them at the sametime i receive a notification asking me if i want to sign into the t-mobile network even though my device shows me on the t-mobile network and my data usage settings display the data ive used.
This has really become a reliability issue for me b/c when i need the table to work it doesnt..thanks in advance for your help.The "infraction"
- 06-27-2014, 07:04 AM #2
- By srkmagnus in forum GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:35 PM
- By tagit570 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Wasim Ansari1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:23 PM
- By charliewhatshisname in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:29 PM
- By gnr_2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:44 AM