I used 200gb of hotspot in 3 days
Well I was testing out tmobile and used about 200gb of hotspot in 3 days. So extrapolating, that would be about 2 terabytes a month. Hopefully tmobile will follow Verizon's lead and offer unlimited hotspot, even if it is only for legacy plans.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 06-30-2014, 07:43 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 11:59 PM #3
Re: I used 200gb of hotspot in 3 days
I certainly hope that they don't. Nothing personal, but T-Mobile has long made it clear that it is not there to replace your home broadband. Nor does it have the expensive current plan rates or the deep pockets of Verizon. I would hate to see a few data hogs jamming the network and/or driving up the cost/frequency of network upgrades. I would rather T-Mobile bring new pain-point easers like streaming that doesn't count against your data limit to everyone.
- 07-01-2014, 05:50 AM #4Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:20 PM
- By f1jim in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:54 AM
- By adrialk in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:39 PM
- By revtech in forum Chrome OSReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:53 PM