- 90 Posts
T-Mobile Single Booster
Not sure if this is the right forum or not...
Finally got my T-mo Signal booster, hooked up the main unit (window). Plugged in the secondary unit...... And as Emeril would say. BAM.
My 5G Wireless network goes down.
After several hours of monkeying with it, narrowed it down to the secondary unit. Called T-mobile, their service was rather in depth. Turn it off, does it work now? Turn it on, does it not work? Guess you need to stop using your Wifi.
As T-mo doesn't know how to do anything with the Signal Booster other than to turn it off and on. Does anyone have any ideas? or maybe a direction for me to go?
- 07-11-2014, 10:15 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile Single Booster
That's strange--I have a dual-band router and a Cel-Fi signal booster as well, and I don't have any problems with the 5 GHz band dropping out. I can't remember if it's possible to select a different channel for the 5 GHz band in the router settings, but maybe you could try it. Log into the router from your browser--if you're not sure how, refer to your router's manual.
How close are the signal booster units to the router? If they're close by, try moving them farther away.
- By george marcotte1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2015, 11:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Bryant Laney in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:48 PM
- By LGVENICE1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
- By BBFunGuy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:58 AM