Can you easily change month-to-month between $40 Simple Starter and $50 Simple Choice?
Not with Tmo, but I'm curious: Are there any hoops to jump through switching between Simple Starter and Simple Choice Plans, like getting a new sim card or paying any change fees? Simple Starter works for me but the Simple Choice international perks would be great if I could easily switch over for a month before a trip to Europe.
- 07-22-2014, 01:42 PM #2
Re: Can you easily change month-to-month between $40 Simple Starter and $50 Simple Choice?
No, there are no fees. You can change your plan whenever you want. I always recommend having changes set to take effect at the start of the next being cycle. The way T-Mobile pro rates is weird and not always fair.
Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:47 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:34 PM
- By B0WIE in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:21 PM
- By Jeanne Felfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:18 PM