Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
07-31-2014 03:21 AM
78 replies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: T-Mobile: postpaid or prepaid?

Quote Originally Posted by raino View Post
    Alright. What about forced/sneaky JUMP! adds? I noticed you dropped that from your replies. Which real world is that a part of, where there is up to an 85% attach rate quota? Is TMO going to feign innocence if there's an FTC inquiry tomorrow, or are they going to mount another half-assed premium SMS-like defense?
    Sneaky? I have never had it added on sneak style .. They said "We are adding you can take it off". Literally no less than me leaving the store.. I logged in on the phone and I took it off. I didn't get any "sneak".

If someone got it without anyone telling them .. yes that is wrong.

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raino View Post
    Complaints of "forced" JUMP! additions point to same old weakness in sales culture ยป TmoNews

The 85% quota comes from the comments.

So you're telling me that the Uncarrier is still just a...carrier?
    Every phone company has issues, common knowledge. However, T-Mobile is still be the most proactive in changing the industry for the better. Their pros far outweigh their cons.

Why harp on the negative, when we all already know it all. We don't need another closingracer or whatever his name was, in this forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

Quote Originally Posted by boogas8 View Post
    Every phone company has issues, common knowledge. However, T-Mobile is still be the most proactive in changing the industry for the better. Their pros far outweigh their cons.

Why harp on the negative, when we all already know it all. We don't need another closingracer or whatever his name was, in this forum.
    LOL. I didn't realize that was a permanent ban.
    I started out pointing some of the pitfalls of postpaid service. I've done that, so I'll stop.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,647 Global Posts

Postpaid. Three lines but I paid for each of my phones outright.

I was on the $70 postpaid plan and had the prepaid $30 plan on another phone. I saw that they were offering two lines of unlimited for $100 so that was the better deal and I could get another new phone so I did. Then I added another line and another phone.

I like that I can forward any of the lines to one another. I like that the unlimited plan is truly unlimited. I used 75GB in one week before and never heard them complain.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234