ATT customer thinking of switching

Fuzzy761210

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have some questions for t-mobile customers.

If I switched, it would be the unlimited data plan, unlike AT&T, t-mob doesn't appear to throttle down after 5 gigs. I currently use fox fi to usb tether in some rare situations.

Here are my questions:
1 The 5 gigs the t-mobile gives you for mobile hotspot, is that combined usb and wifi hotspot? Can you usb tether anytime?

2 How quickly does t-mobile push updates out compared to the other carriers? Sprint usually beats At&t by at least a month on updates on the galaxy phones.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have some questions for t-mobile customers.

If I switched, it would be the unlimited data plan, unlike AT&T, t-mob doesn't appear to throttle down after 5 gigs. I currently use fox fi to usb tether in some rare situations.

Here are my questions:
1 The 5 gigs the t-mobile gives you for mobile hotspot, is that combined usb and wifi hotspot? Can you usb tether anytime?

2 How quickly does t-mobile push updates out compared to the other carriers? Sprint usually beats At&t by at least a month on updates on the galaxy phones.
1. The 5gb of tethering applies to all forms of tethering. Once you use the 5gb it's done.

2. T-Mobile is typically one of the slowest when it comes to pushing updates.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
1. The 5gb of tethering applies to all forms of tethering. Once you use the 5gb it's done.

2. T-Mobile is typically one of the slowest when it comes to pushing updates.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

I disagree on that one. Sprint and Verizon are by far the slowest.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 3 and HTC One M7 and M8.
The Note 3 has had several system updates to get it ready for VoLTE. Im happy with that progress.
Would like to see the M8 get some updates to address that.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I like AT&T better coverage and I actually get service in my house.... T-Mobile is fine but may look at my options again in 2017 or pay my phone off earlier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz