- 62 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
ATT customer thinking of switching
I have some questions for t-mobile customers.
If I switched, it would be the unlimited data plan, unlike AT&T, t-mob doesn't appear to throttle down after 5 gigs. I currently use fox fi to usb tether in some rare situations.
Here are my questions:
1 The 5 gigs the t-mobile gives you for mobile hotspot, is that combined usb and wifi hotspot? Can you usb tether anytime?
2 How quickly does t-mobile push updates out compared to the other carriers? Sprint usually beats At&t by at least a month on updates on the galaxy phones.
- 07-31-2014, 10:29 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 10:33 AM #3
- 08-01-2014, 05:43 PM #4
Re: ATT customer thinking of switching
I have a Note 3 and HTC One M7 and M8.
The Note 3 has had several system updates to get it ready for VoLTE. Im happy with that progress.
Would like to see the M8 get some updates to address that.
- 08-11-2014, 12:29 PM #5
- 08-13-2014, 06:08 PM #6
- 02-07-2015, 11:57 PM #7
- 02-08-2015, 09:17 AM #8
- 02-08-2015, 01:39 PM #9
- 02-23-2015, 07:28 PM #10
- By androidbrother16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:15 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Phone WarsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:04 PM
- By fsfty in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:11 AM
- By LadyLaw323 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:50 PM