Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sprint vs tmo bay area/norcal.

Who gives the better service in the northern California region?
    I'm switching from Verizon as they got rid of unlimited data and 6 gigs a month is too little and the price is way to expensive.

Any input would be great

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: sprint vs tmo bay area/norcal.

Being a long term Sprint customer, I'd put my money on T Mo. The footprint that they are quickly putting out there, the packages they offer and also paying your ETF.. Can't go wrong there. Sprint, will always be lagging behind and unless you are in the " perfect " area grabbing an excellent LTE/Sprint Spark signal you will never be happy or get to utilize their " unlimited everything ".

Trust me.. 9 years + with Sprint and I'm leaving within the next few weeks and not looking back.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Aghaie View Post
    Who gives the better service in the northern California region?
    I'm switching from Verizon as they got rid of unlimited data and 6 gigs a month is too little and the price is way to expensive.

Any input would be great

You can test drive T-Mobile for a week, and I think sprint has some kinda deal for testing their network.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hmm. Okay.
    I just don't like that I have to pay full price on the phone as I would with tmo. ..that's a whole lot of money down the drain, and I did the math and with their phone payments and paying 90 a month for unlimited everything, it's expensive.

But I'll head into tmo soon and see what's up with that. 3 people will be switching, myself included and that's a lot of dough to burn.