sprint vs tmo bay area/norcal.

Adrian Aghaie

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Who gives the better service in the northern California region?
I'm switching from Verizon as they got rid of unlimited data and 6 gigs a month is too little and the price is way to expensive.

Any input would be great :)

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Being a long term Sprint customer, I'd put my money on T Mo. The footprint that they are quickly putting out there, the packages they offer and also paying your ETF.. Can't go wrong there. Sprint, will always be lagging behind and unless you are in the " perfect " area grabbing an excellent LTE/Sprint Spark signal you will never be happy or get to utilize their " unlimited everything ".

Trust me.. 9 years + with Sprint and I'm leaving within the next few weeks and not looking back.

wolfman7828

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Who gives the better service in the northern California region?
I'm switching from Verizon as they got rid of unlimited data and 6 gigs a month is too little and the price is way to expensive.

Any input would be great :)

You can test drive T-Mobile for a week, and I think sprint has some kinda deal for testing their network.

Adrian Aghaie

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. Okay.
I just don't like that I have to pay full price on the phone as I would with tmo. ..that's a whole lot of money down the drain, and I did the math and with their phone payments and paying 90 a month for unlimited everything, it's expensive.

But I'll head into tmo soon and see what's up with that. 3 people will be switching, myself included and that's a lot of dough to burn.