Vibrant, Nexus 2 or MyTouch 4g?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Today only the Vibrant is actually in T-Mobile... Wednesday the myTouch 4G will out... and who knows when or for that matter if the Nexus 2 will be out or even available at T-Mobile.

So, providing you are willing to wait until Wednesday... both the Vibrant and myTouch 4G have screen keyboards, the Vibrant has a Super AMOLED screen, the myTouch 4G a Super LCD... screen size, and processor speed are the two other differences even though they both have 1Ghz processors the myTouch 4G has the next generation processor.

I prefer the size and feel of the myTouch 4G over the Vibrant... I got to handle one over the weekend at one of the stores. I can do without the larger screen size.

sandplasma

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Like explained above, the Nexus 2 is not a valid option for anyone. I have a vibrant and like it very much. It could use a bit more weight but the graphics and screen are amazing..and it is benchmarking really well even without Froyo 2.2 yet!!

Further, the myTouch is a chick phone.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
They mytouch is KILLING the benchmarks. Looks are a personal preference, but right now it's the absolute best performing phone out.

tazzy695

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
ok i am in the same boat of trying to decide which phone to get later this week

I am looking at the mt4g finesse and the g2 biggest advantage of the g2 is the actual keyboard instead of on screen

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got the G2 because of the mostly stock android build. I also like the styling better. The keyboard rocks, too. But the MT4G is an awesome phone, too. If you like Sense go with that. If you're ok with touch screen keyboards then that's also a plus for the MT4G.