Need experiences (Phoenix) or anywhere

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
With the possibility of Verizon closing the loophole I'm looking to other options. I have begun looking into T-Mobile. Now i need 4 lines which i have seen i can get for 130$ with 1 line getting unlimited 4G Data. What i'm looking at though is the phone fees. How does everyone currently like the new way they are doing this. has it helped on upgrades?

CFR0628

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't say much about their multi-line plans, but I can sat that I just left Sprint - aka slug- and the difference is amazing. I average between 20-30mbps, and not all the dead zone that Sprint is notorious for. As far as the upgrades go, I love the JUMP program which Verizon copied with their EDGE program. Basically, if you have good credit, you can get a new phone for $0 down and monthly payment witch vary by phone but can be up to $20 a month. If you have poor credit you might pay up to $300 down for a top tier phone. Once you have half of the phone paid off, you can trade it I'm and upgrade to a newer phone, twice a year I believe. The balance of the traded in phone will be cleared when traded in. Jump also includes phone insurance and lookout premium security. If you're like me and love having the newest phone out there, its good. If you want the save money, pay off your phone ,keep it, and enjoy the lower phone bill.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't there a thread in the tmobile subforum in the last few months saying tmobile has a very generous network in arizonia/new mexico??

CFR0628

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't recall seeing a thread like that, but I have been very happy so far. I'd say T-Mobile has decent coverage and building pen in Phoenix. For example: At my apartment, Sprint would lose signal, or *barely* have a signal. It'd be so weak it would drop calls and have unusable internet. The same would be true inside a Wal-Mart or other large structure. With T-Mobile I've had good signal and speed in both areas where Sprnit had previously failed. Also, I manually set my phone to HSPA+(just out of curiosity, not daily use), and I still get faster speeds than Sprints LTE. Overall, I'd say T-Mobile has good coverage in the Phoenix area. But in typical T-Mobile fashion, once you leave town on a road trip, it's gone with the wind. You'll be roaming on ATT If you enable roaming, or you'll have nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance