ISIS sim card and LTE
I got a question. I have a one plus one with LTE issue and when I went to t mobile store and they give me a new isis sim card for free but still no LTE. I call up tmobile support and they "claim" the isis sim card is not LTE enable. Are they lying?
- 08-11-2014, 01:51 PM #2
Re: ISIS sim card and LTE
They are incorrect. I have an isis sim card in my device and i get LTE.
Either the device does not support LTE, which im not sure of its band configuration, you do not have the correct APN configuration, or perhaps TMO does not have your account set up properly to work with LTE.
- 08-11-2014, 01:58 PM #3
This was using my OnePlus, with an isis sim card.
Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
- 08-11-2014, 05:41 PM #5
- 08-11-2014, 10:13 PM #6
- 08-11-2014, 10:13 PM #7
- 08-21-2014, 12:27 AM #8
- By Josh Smith10 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:04 AM
- By justo1013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:12 AM
- By Jomar P in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:24 PM