Coverage quality in South west Florida

richgs

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking about switching to T-Mobile I live in the Cape Coral area and was wondering if anyone on here has switched from Verizon what your thoughts are on the difference in coverage around the area is and if there is any popular places with dead spots.

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been down there...not much in the way of coverage but its still decent...I was on Sanibel island and edge most of the weekend

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
We have a place in Naples and coverage all the way along up I75 on the coast to Tampa is great IMO. Only place I have had a problem was on Sanibel and couldn't get a decent enough signal to look at maps.

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Fort Lauderdale and Radio/Talk coverage can be spotty, dropped calls and poor,poor call quality. Data coverage, you HAVE to be outside for it to work. Inside you can only hope for a dial up slow signal. I travel to the west coast as well and when I was in Sanibel data was unusable. Just all around terribly spotty unless you have a clear outside view of the sky in town.
I, too, left Verizon and will run back to them here in a couple months upon new phone releases. T-Mobile just doesn't work for me, when I need it to. Verizon never missed a beat and I'm sorry I ever left them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital