Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile offering year of free data to Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon converts

Great deal imo.

"Starting next week, whenever a T-Mobile Simple Choice customer throws a lifeline to a Sprint (or AT&T or Verizon) customer and brings them to the Un-carrier, both receive unlimited LTE data for a full year on T-Mobile's blazing-fast LTE network, at no additional charge. T-Mobile Simple Choice customers who already have unlimited LTE data receive a $10 credit each month for twelve months."

http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobi...rizon-converts

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    20,811 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: T-Mobile offering year of free data to Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon converts

They sure are shaking things up quite a bit.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: T-Mobile offering year of free data to Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon converts

Stuff is for real

Posted via Android Central App

I wonder if they came up with this because they suspected Sprint was going to undercut their pricing.

Confusing thing ... If I refer someone and have unlimited data I get a crappy $10 off and they get unlimited data...

Yet...

If I drop my unlimited down to 1 GB or w/e ... And refer someone .. We both get unlimited for free. So instead of me saving $10 I save $30 .... That is just odd ....