Pay by mail is it better?

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I am a postpay customer. Is it better to pay my bill by mail? Autopay is terrible as it would not pay it this month and it is due Monday. It showed that it would be automatically paid on October 20th not this month September. Also since the bill is due in 2 days I tried to pay it online but it keep saying "tmobile payment did not go through". I was able to post it to pay with my debt card by changing the payment date to the 21st one day before it is due and it went though but what a PITA.

I then removed autopay and changed to getting a statement every month. So it is better to pay by check by mail every month because there website sucks bad and I will be doing this. Mail out and pay the bill as soon as I get it by mail.

The thing that gets me is that I been paying my Time Warner Cable Internet bill with autopay for the past decade with no issues but T-Mobile payment site is the pits.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I dont generally like autopay, but isn't there an option through your bank to tmobile?

Paying by mail is soooo 1900s.

Your other option is to visit a tmobile store and pay there.

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
The problem is that most of the time when I try to pay it says the payment won't go through even though I have sufficient funds.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that most of the time when I try to pay it says the payment won't go through even though I have sufficient funds.

I would just head over to the tmobile store and pay there if you're having problems. Make sure it's a tmobile corporate store and not a reseller like costco or best buy.

I usually don't have any problems. I think i've paid online through tmobile's website maybe once, most times I just use my bank to pay my tmobile bill

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
If I pay the bill, I log into my bank & pay.
If my husband pays the bill, he logs into T-mobile & pays.
We've never had any problems, but we've never tried the autopay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2