Using JUMP for online pre-order

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just used jump and pre-ordered the note 4 online. When it comes how do I return this? Do I just return it using the box it came in? Do I need to ship everything like the original back plate, headphones and charger? I am not 100% I kept the back plate since I am using the s charging back plate

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: Jump!?

I'm not sure how online orders work but when I used my JUMP at the store, all I had to do was hand in my phone. I brought literally everything with me (box, charger, ear buds, etc.) but all they took was the phone itself. Maybe it'll come with an envelope or some instructions on how to turn in your device.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah..

Anyways do I need to send everything back like charger and back plate? I can't find the back plate

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The phone will have to be intact (back plate). Either the original or another one.. And yes the charger (brick and cord). From my understanding that is all that's needed.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Jump!?

Just got off Chat and They said I only need to send the phone in ...Don't matter as long as I send the phone and battery and it works. Probably just send it in an envelope or something

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan