How long does it take for them to get my returned phone in their system?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Seriously t-mobile...

From my experiences I would have to disagree... But I know not everyone gets treated the same when it comes to any big corporation and it can vary drastically.
The last woman I talked to was fantastic. She couldn't help me at the time I called and told me to wait a few hours instead of the last 2 promising me the next hour and she called me back when she was leaving to make sure I got this email. While I think she is fantastic and wished there was a lot more of her there i have had more bad experiences with their customer service then good. The people themselves are nice but don't help me

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Customer service is bad

I usually get good service but last time it wasn't my normal good call. I Work sales for T-Mobile so the only the way I can add lines is if I call in. I was adding a sixth. I called in and the guy kept telling me T-Mobile only does offer more than 5 lines and that I got bad information. Funny thing is I added a sixth line to two different accounts that day. I was on break and has to jump onto a computer and look up the document number so he could read it for himself. Then he had to verify with a supervisor. Then when he came back on after verifying, he tells me it's my lucky day because I was right. There was so much I wanted to say but said nothing.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

That's usually my experience with T-Mobile CSRs: they're always pleasant, but they often give incorrect information and fail to actually do things they say are done.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I usually get good service but last time it wasn't my normal good call. I Work sales for T-Mobile so the only the way I can add lines is if I call in. I was adding a sixth. I called in and the guy kept telling me T-Mobile only does offer more than 5 lines and that I got bad information. Funny thing is I added a sixth line to two different accounts that day. I was on break and has to jump onto a computer and look up the document number so he could read it for himself. Then he had to verify with a supervisor. Then when he came back on after verifying, he tells me it's my lucky day because I was right. There was so much I wanted to say but said nothing.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

Yeah he definitely wasn't trained properly. When I went to T-Mobile from Sprint.. The guy checked me and I could get 15 lines... He said only 10 lines per account though.. Told him no thanks only need 1 lol.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Back a month ago I noticed they now offer one with LTE so I call to return the one I have and get the LTE one.

Are you sure it's a true signal booster, or is this the Personal Cellspot? As far as I know, T-Mobile's Cel-Fi signal booster only boosts the voice signal and mobile data (HSPA+), not LTE. The latest thing they offered is the Personal Cellspot, which essentially is a router (a good one, with 802.11ac technology) that prioritizes wi-fi calling--so your phone would need to have wi-fi calling capability (my Nexus 5 does not, so it's not useful to me).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Are you sure it's a true signal booster, or is this the Personal Cellspot? As far as I know, T-Mobile's Cel-Fi signal booster only boosts the voice signal and mobile data (HSPA+), not LTE. The latest thing they offered is the Personal Cellspot, which essentially is a router (a good one, with 802.11ac technology) that prioritizes wi-fi calling--so your phone would need to have wi-fi calling capability (my Nexus 5 does not, so it's not useful to me).
Yes it is a signal Booster. I specifically asked not for the cel spot. I don't want a router the makes wifi calling a priority. It does boost LTE in my house

Ordwynac

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Were you finally able to sign that EIP agreement electronically? If you still didn't get it, check your trash folder...sometimes your e-mail will automatically re-route it there.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes it is a signal Booster. I specifically asked not for the cel spot. I don't want a router the makes wifi calling a priority. It does boost LTE in my house

On a side note I will say it is an amazing router .. I have had the "real" version of the router for awhile now and love the range / capabilities of it :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

On a side note I will say it is an amazing router .. I have had the "real" version of the router for awhile now and love the range / capabilities of it :).
Oh I think it's a good thing but I just don't want a router that makes wifi calling a priority.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Were you finally able to sign that EIP agreement electronically? If you still didn't get it, check your trash folder...sometimes your e-mail will automatically re-route it there.
Naa my email never sends t-mobile to junk. And yeah I eventually got it. The issue is since it was routed to my account billing vs charging it and needed a supervisor. The first lady said that but promised an email within an hour. Then the 2ne person said I should get it another hour later. 3rd lady said they shouldn't if told me that and said it should be by the end of the day. She called me back herself before she left and confirmed I got the email.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh I think it's a good thing but I just don't want a router that makes wifi calling a priority.

In all honesty it is just set in the QoS (quality of service) of the router -- You could do it with any router if you know where it is routing the calls... But this whole placing QoS on WiFi calls is just to give people the warm and fuzzies. I have tested WiFi calls and they use about 20-30 kb/sec (up & down combined) and most users have a connection that can handle way more .. so it being a priority doesn't mean anything. I don't have WiFi calling on QoS and have no issues .. Either does my buddy who lives w/ me on the Sprint Airave.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lmao t-mobile making me pay to return a phone that was defective

So I had to get a new note 4 since the one I got was defective and got it in and to my surprise no return label. That means I have to pay to return a defective phone because I can't return it at a t-mobile store? Wow t-mobile it makes me want to return both, pay off the fee, ETF and move (this is just me being angry). Seriously though that's bad

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lmao t-mobile making me pay to return a phone that was defective

Seriously t-mobile is so annoying. I have to go to ups ship it myself and then get a credit really? Ugh so annoying

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

In all honesty it is just set in the QoS (quality of service) of the router -- You could do it with any router if you know where it is routing the calls... But this whole placing QoS on WiFi calls is just to give people the warm and fuzzies. I have tested WiFi calls and they use about 20-30 kb/sec (up & down combined) and most users have a connection that can handle way more .. so it being a priority doesn't mean anything. I don't have WiFi calling on QoS and have no issues .. Either does my buddy who lives w/ me on the Sprint Airave.

If someone else on the network is doing a download that can max out line speed then the WiFi calling prioritization can make a big difference.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If someone else on the network is doing a download that can max out line speed then the WiFi calling prioritization can make a big difference.

Usually though most people aren't using 100% of their connection.. I am not saying for every situation this will be the case but .. majority of people are streaming and not using 100% of their connection.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I had it with t-mobile lol ...almost want to try out sprints new iPhone leasing plan next month where you get to lease it for a year for only $30 and $50 for the plan ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I had it with t-mobile lol ...almost want to try out sprints new iPhone leasing plan next month where you get to lease it for a year for only $30 and $50 for the plan ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I have said before .. Good luck with Sprint. I hope your experience is 110% not like anything I experienced with a year + of torture with them... I mean service with them.. service.... :p.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy