You can return a signal Booster to a store?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got it on the phone but apparently can return it to the store which I am attempting right now. I had waited 2 weeks for a box and it never showed and the lady said I could do it at the store so I am trying it out

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Of course the store said no.... Think they have no clue what they are talking about because now 2 reps on the phone said I could

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Of course the store said no.... Think they have no clue what they are talking about because now 2 reps on the phone said I could

Same way with Sprint they didn't not want to take my Airave back at the store. The return package arrived on a Thursday I sent it out on a Friday because Sprint store said that I would have to mail it back for a return.
It showed that it arrived in El Paso TX. The following Wed. It was processed till the following Monday. Sprint claims I didn't send it back in the required 5 day alloted time to return . I told them I sent it out the very next day and Hawaii 2nd day air is actually 3-4 days shipping to the mainland etc, etc. We went back and forth for 2 weeks finally they said they will not refund my 108.00 dollars. Next day I was a new T-Mobile customer.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Same way with Sprint they didn't not want to take my Airave back at the store. The return package arrived on a Thursday I sent it out on a Friday because Sprint store said that I would have to mail it back for a return.
It showed that it arrived in El Paso TX. The following Wed. It was processed till the following Monday. Sprint claims I didn't send it back in the required 5 day alloted time to return . I told them I sent it out the very next day and Hawaii 2nd day air is actually 3-4 days shipping to the mainland etc, etc. We went back and forth for 2 weeks finally they said they will not refund my 108.00 dollars. Next day I was a new T-Mobile customer.

2 separate reps said otherwise and even said they could if I did a conference call. Honestly the store nearest me I always hated even when I was with t-mobile the first time ...that particular one I always felt them as shady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
2 separate reps said otherwise and even said they could if I did a conference call. Honestly the store nearest me I always hated even when I was with t-mobile the first time ...that particular one I always felt them as shady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you do the conference call?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1