the new tmobile simple plan am i gona be put on it or what ?

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I dropped cricket wireless cuz they had 8mbps 4G LTE now the other day I was watching tv an bam tmbile has these new simple plans prepaid LTE at 8mbps I was like wtf are they gona turn the prepaid plan im on to the simple plan ?

btw I was checking the tmobile site an it says the new prepaid plas have international unlimited text no that's good but if the prepaid plan im on is gona be turned into the simple plan how come I cant text internationaly ?

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I dropped cricket wireless cuz they had 8mbps 4G LTE now the other day I was watching tv an bam tmbile has these new simple plans prepaid LTE at 8mbps I was like wtf are they gona turn the prepaid plan im on to the simple plan ?

btw I was checking the tmobile site an it says the new prepaid plas have international unlimited text no that's good but if the prepaid plan im on is gona be turned into the simple plan how come I cant text internationaly ?
No, you don't have anything to worry about. They aren't forcing current customers to that plan.
They have the simply prepaid which is launching tomorrow Jan 25 which has the speed limit of 8 down. This plan does not include internatinal text and ot doesnt include music freedom.
Then they still have simple choice prepaid which does not have a speed limit. Which includes international text and music freedom.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No, you don't have anything to worry about. They aren't forcing current customers to that plan.
They have the simply prepaid which is launching tomorrow Jan 25 which has the speed limit of 8 down. This plan does not include internatinal text and ot doesnt include music freedom.
Then they still have simple choice prepaid which does not have a speed limit. Which includes international text and music freedom.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

This.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21