questions about test drive

Fuzzy761210

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm close to ordering the test drive. I do have some questions, I know they require a signature(as that is the start of the 7 days).

What package carrier do they use Fedex or UPS?

I assume if you miss the first drop off you can sign the paper they leave and it will be dropped off the next day?

How long after ordering does it ship?

I'm dragging my feet as I have a nexus 6 bought from moto and I am waiting to see what the next update will give to the n6 before I switch, assuming the test drive goes well. From what I have seen that 700mhz and hd voice will be added before wifi calling.

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
Ships within the week. Usually within the 2 days. Shipped via UPS. You are correct. They usually need a signature. But UPS may leave it somewhere hidden near your door if no one answers. (Personal experience) No better time to make the switch. especially now with current family promos they're running.

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
If u are anywhere near a T-Mobile store I suggest going in and getting the test drive. As in u might get a different choice in test drive phones depending on which store u go to.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If u are anywhere near a T-Mobile store I suggest going in and getting the test drive. As in u might get a different choice in test drive phones depending on which store u go to.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌
Test Drive is not available in store. You must use their website. Then when when the week is over, you take it a T-Mobile store.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Test Drive is not available in store. You must use their website. Then when when the week is over, you take it a T-Mobile store.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

This is correct. Visited 3 different T-mobile stores none do Test drive they can however place your order, and have it shipped to your house.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I have no patience so I went to Walmart and picked up a prepaid tmobile phone. I love it so far and looking at the advantages to switching. We are on a very low data plan on Verizon in pain one hundred and ten dollars per month that will go down to $80 per month when the contracts are up. I love their company and what they are doing. Service has been great so far. I would definitely do the test drive whether you switch or not it can't hurt. I wish you the best of luck. The other guys cost to much.

Posted via the Android Central App