did T-mobile bamboozle me ?

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I think they did and they got away with it :(

so you cant buy the phones that are advertised at a sale price if you are either a simple choice or simply prepaid customer ?

what other plans do they got thaty I don't know about ?

let me know if I was hoodwinked so I can contact my lawyer asap ok thanks

raino

Q&A Team
Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
If you concluded the transaction and "signed the dotted line" knowing what price you were going to be charged, you were not bamboozled.

Now whether it's fair or not to extend the sale prices to prepaid customers, that's a separate question about the Uncarrier.

Ordwynac

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Very few details in this post but ill try to answer...The only time T-Mobile will charge you more for a device is if you do not have service with T-Mobile and are buying the kit outright. Simple choice plans will always get you the best price of the phone (yet you might have to put a down payment, depending on credit class). Pre-paid plans will also give you the best price on the device as long as you top up your monthly payment (I think the minimum is $40 but I could be wrong).

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Last edited:

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Very few details in this post but ill try to answer...The only time T-Mobile will charge you more for a device is if you do not have service with T-Mobile and are buying the kit outright. Simple choice plans will always get you the best price of the phone (yet you might have to put a down payment, depending on credit class). Pre-paid plans will also give you the best price on the device as long as you top up your monthly payment (I think the minimum is $40 but I could be wrong).

Let me know if you have any more questions!
This is right.
I just wanted to emphasize that, in order for prepaid customers to get the lower price YOU MUST BE ADDING AT LEAST $40, AT THE SAME TIME YOU PURCHASE THE DEVICE. If you don't do that, you will not get the lower price.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674