Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Adviser

Global Posts
    1,021 Global Posts
    ROM
    Pure Google

Default T-Mobile iPhone LOL IDTS

So today I went to TiPb and was reading about the iPhone. (No I am not planning on getting one) And I read that they think that there will be an iPhone on T-Mobile and/or a Sprint iPhone. (or they said it was possible) I HIGHLY doubt a T-Mobile iPhone because they have the Nexus line of phones. They have the best (in my opinion) android phones, the Nexus line. Sprint IDK they might but T-Mobile I highly doubt it. What do you think???

ROM
    CyanogenMod 7

Not happening. People have been saying stuff like this for years.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

... It's like saying Sprint is getting the IPhone and dumping android. Not happening. Haha.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    So today I went to TiPb and was reading about the iPhone. (No I am not planning on getting one) And I read that they think that there will be an iPhone on T-Mobile and/or a Sprint iPhone. (or they said it was possible) I HIGHLY doubt a T-Mobile iPhone because they have the Nexus line of phones. They have the best (in my opinion) android phones, the Nexus line. Sprint IDK they might but T-Mobile I highly doubt it. What do you think???
    It will happen. T-Mo in Europe carries it and launched it, like AT&T did here. Everyone said the Verizon iPhone was a joke and looky what happened.

Difference is TMobile and Sprint have ads that are aimed directly at the iphone and its flaws, and how androids are better
    verizon finds time to advertise motorola citrus and amsung continum

and its funny how after they launch the second carrier they go back to rumored and carriers they hope will get it

Quote Originally Posted by _Zguy__ View Post
    Difference is TMobile and Sprint have ads that are aimed directly at the iphone and its flaws, and how androids are better
    verizon finds time to advertise motorola citrus and amsung continum
    clearly you don't remember the verizon Droid commercials that knocked the iPhone then.

and well T-mobile's US CEO said he'd like to have the iPhone on T-mobile. so don't be shocked when it does happen.
    HKM
    Banned

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

I doubt TMo will get it but who cares even if they are getting it is just for targeting folks who is interested in it. I mean who in the world would get iOS from AOSP? But I agree with _Zguy__ as TMo took stance saying iPhone 4 is limited on AT&T/Vz lol "No I am Vz, and I am ATT" wearing red tie/blue tie LOL