Changing-need input

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im a 24 year verizon customer thats had enough of their lying, deceiting bullcrap they started dishing out 2 years ago. Seems that every time they want to raise my bill they do without telling you until you call customer service and go into hysterics. Their reasons change on a daily basis. As my 5 lines run out of contract, im going to make a change. I've heard some positive things about T-mobile and would like some input from T-mobile customers. Hows the service & reception? Cost? My monthly bill now is 297.00 thats 5 smartphones, unlimited talk&text, and 10 gigs shareable data. I will be cutting a line so it'll be 4 lines when I make the move.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Like any other carrier, reception and speed will be area dependent. I made the switch from Sprint after 15+ years and very pleased with T-Mobile reception/speed.

On Sprint, we had 5 lines, all usually on 2 year contract or completed contract. We shared 8gb across 5 lines.

With T-Mobile, we pay the same every month but each line gets 10gb plus data stash. Currently all 5 lines have phone payment.

IHateMyTreo

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Same here Rumblee, I was with VZW from before it was VZW. Tired of being hosed, so I went to TMo and bought a prepaid SIM to test coverage where I spent the most time. I recommend this highly. Passed that test so traded in the family's 4 phones. Cut the bill from over $400/mo. Now 4 lines, 10GB each with an extra 10GB for one line is $146, including tax, excluding equipment and insurance charges.

The only downside is the well-known lack of coverage in the sticks. It's currently AFAIK only a metro area carrier. I drove from LA to Vancouver and had zero coverage except near cities or heavy traveled stretches of US 5. TMo says they are changing that in the future. Hope so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon