Uncarrier question

nycrazyy

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently a Verizon Wireless customer whom has 1 year left on my contract and I am interested in switching over to T-Mobile and to buy the new Note 7 as well.

From my understanding, T-Mobile will pay the ETF of Verizon as long as I trade in my phone. I currently own a iPhone 6S Plus 64GB. Will the value of my phone, which I saw online at T-Mobile's website @ $374.00 apply as credit towards the Note 7 that I am interested in buying or does trading in my phone only good for the ETF fee?

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
You will trade in your phone. They will give you a visa gift card in the amount that is left on your phone. If you go to T-Mobile's website and research it you can read about it. I've also considered switching but I would end up paying more for less data than my wife and I currently have on Verizon together. We share 8gb and have two device payments for $170.

If you are on an individual plan by yourself, then the cost would be about the same. The thing about family plans, is you save more the more people that are on the plan than if each person had an individual plan.

The value of your phone won't give you a credit on your account. You can go through the whole ordering process on T-Mobile's website without actually ordering it.

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
You will trade in your phone. They will give you a visa gift card in the amount that is left on your phone. If you go to T-Mobile's website and research it you can read about it. I've also considered switching but I would end up paying more for less data than my wife and I currently have on Verizon together. We share 8gb and have two device payments for $170.

If you are on an individual plan by yourself, then the cost would be about the same. The thing about family plans, is you save more the more people that are on the plan than if each person had an individual plan.

The value of your phone won't give you a credit on your account. You can go through the whole ordering process on T-Mobile's website without actually ordering it.

He could activate a cheap Verizon phone on his line and trade that phone in then sale his iPhone.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am in a similar situation with att.i have a note 4 on a 2 year contract with att .my etf is 245.i want to get the new note7.i can't afford full price for note7.i am looking at switching to t mobile.i had them 3 years ago.but I want to keep my note 4 .can I use my old z30 on att .then go to t mobile and use the z30 as my trade in?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007