Considering switching from AT&T

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
With the new "uncapped" plans available by the 3 carriers I'm considering switching from AT&T's Shared Mobile Plan to the new Unlimited Plan by T-Mobile. I need to add a new line for my preteen son, so data consumption is a big factor. So, that will make it 4 smartphones and 2 tablets using cell data. I currently have 15 GB shared which we've been close to exhausting for the past 5 months (because of my 19 year old niece and vacation traveling). So, I either up the data to 25 GB with AT&T or switch to T-Mobile.

My biggest concern is coverage and signal strength. I understand T-Mobile has been increasing their coverage for the past several months, but can anyone comment on their experiences with coverage? Also, I'm concerned about getting a signal inside big buildings (away from windows)-- any comments on that?

I'm located in the Seattle Metro area, so any info specific to this region would be appreciated. Thanks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is coming out some new plans here soon. Cheaper data buckets. I think 30 GB will be $130 a month or something ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie