Black Friday Android deals - Top 5 for temp phone for T-MO.

tribexx

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

My son and I need two android phones. I 100% was ready to buy a Note 7 for myself. That was the greatest phone that I have ever seen for Android....but.... So I am now just looking for a temp Android until S8 or the next Note/Pixel (current pixel's look is too apple for me) comes out in 2017.

My son needs a good budget phone that i can put a case on. He tends to go through phones at a fast rate, so I don't want to make a long term investment.

I have seen Best of articles, but I was looking for the "audience opinion". I'm hoping Black Friday will offer some low prices on maybe some 2015 phones or better yet a 2016 phone or two that I can buy no contract.

So, if there is a pixel or s7 deal under $400 (i wish) I will of course go for it. However, I thought about a OnePlus 3, but the "net" shows problems on TMO. I was also looking at the S6 series, but S6 edge + isn't fairing well on the "net" either.

thoughts? a top 5 to look for for me and a top 5 for my son?

thanks

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about black friday deals specifically, but last weekend they ran a deal where you get one S7 and you get a 2nd one free (in the form of bill credits). If there is a phone you like on black friday with a deal like that, it may well be worth going that route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech