Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM10, stock JB

Talking Successful Root on Nexus S at&t version to ICS 4.0.3

got tired of waiting so i went ahead and rooted flashed the t-mobile build of ICS followed by a working radio for at&t phone is running super smooth

been running it for about a week now and I'm not really noticing the battery problem
    i think all it might be from the first couple of days your system restoring ur apps drains all the battery its different for a phone to take in all the apps in 1 day then as when you install one by one during your regular usage

anybody else go for it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Successful Root on Nexus S at&t version to ICS 4.0.3-screenshot_2012-01-08-09-27-37.png  
    Thanked by:
    kbiz01 

Default Re: Successful Root on Nexus S at&t version to ICS 4.0.3

Nice! Now you got me thinking. Which update did you use VQ8PQk_V or ZD3PyN0t, and which working radio did you flash after?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM10, stock JB

ZD3PyN0t and radio package UCKF1 i found at [RADIO/GUIDE/TWEAK]Radio JK1,JK8,KB1,KB2,KB3,KD1,KF1 & UCKD1,KE1,KF1 with HSPDA Tweak - xda-developers but i cant recall if i used the new or old version but my guess is they should both work fine

what do you do with radio package after download?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    CM10, stock JB

i extracted the radio from the gingerbread rom and installed it worked fine
    but forget that factory image for our device is finally out go check it out
    Factory Images for Nexus Devices - Google Support for Nexus Phones and Flagship Devices - Google Code