1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Default Battery Life

So I want to start off by saying I bought the Nexus S for T-Mobile when it came out back in December. I loved the phone the battery life was ok but did not like the network so I took it back. I picked up the AT&T version a few days ago and I am amazed. Im not sure if the updates have helped but I am getting tremendous battery life. I don't even require a car charger I can't believe it. This is the best battery performance in any Android device I have had. Just wanted to share my excitement. Battery has always been the downfall in amazing handsets but not on this one. Glad I picked it up!!!

Alerio

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Glad you are enjoying the AT&T variant over the TMO model.

How are you liking the Network? Any major difference in the connection of data?
    Sent from my wildheroc using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery Life

Well in my area T-Mobile was great when I had 3G!! Its just the coverage is not as good. With AT&T I have 3G everywhere. So far I have no complaints really enjoying the phone!!! And for the price of FREE it was a steal. Even if you cancel the line you have or upgraded your still only paying 325!! So I'm happy with the purchase.